My Favorite TV Show

Doctor Who




It is a British science fiction TV show produced by BBC since 1963. The program tells the story of the "Lords of Time", a race of aliens from the planet Gallifrey, specially from a Time Lord called "The Doctor", he is the last of his race, he looks human and travels through space-time in a spaceship called TARDIS, which has the shape of a blue British Police Box




My favorite episodes are all of the fifth season, since this season the actor who plays the role of "The Doctor" is, in my opinion, the best.



I dicovered TV series one summer day, we were on the beach and when we got to our house all wet, we had to wait in the living room and there when tuning the TV on they were showing this fantastic series. I was delighted with the plot of the series and the character of "The Doctor", I must say that my sister, who was also with me the first time we watched Doctor Who, was even more shocked than me, she is also a big fan of the series and not only her, also the actor Matt Smith, who played The Doctor at that time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares