My Challenges in English

University English



Undoubtedly, the English that is practiced in the university is more complex than the conventional English that is taught in the school, at least in my case, English in my high school was very poor, with some luck he had a teacher, and he was missing most of the classes, the bases that I bring in terms of languages is really decadent. It is for these reasons that it has cost me a lot to fit correctly in the class, so my experience here has not been very pleasant.

As for blogs, I think it's an entertaining way to learn, as long as you do not use the translator excessively, I think that I can improve a lot in terms of writing and eloquence.



Actually, outside of classes I do not use English very much, that is to say, I consider that I occupy it in a normal way, to sing songs, or read the odd article, to understand some images or memes that may be in English, also for when looking for video tutorials on Youtube, sometimes these are in English and do not have subtitles in Spanish, therefore, there is no other option but to try to understand by listening and reading the English subtitles, anyway, I consider that these things are part of the daily life of many people, with this globalization, it became completely necessary to learn other languages, especially English, since it is the most spoken language in the whole world. And we must also say that this language is spoken in countries considered world powers that are relatively close, for example, the United States and England, if you want to work there, it is impractical to master English


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares