A POST-GRADUATE COURSE I MIGHT DO


Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences


Its purpose is to contribute to the development of chemical sciences at a level of excellence.
"Upon graduation the candidate will be able to identify problems, propose and implement solutions and participate creatively in applied research in the area of pharmaceutical sciences, interacting with researchers from the various disciplines of the health and professional environment" according to University of Chile




This would be a Magister to which I would accede if the opportunity were given, because in this way, I will be perfecting what I have learned throughout the career. this would give me great benefits, both work and economically, because each time, the personnel who are hired to perform these types of work, must have several degrees of specificity in terms of their knowledge, this is how they will be hired by other people who do not have this "plus."


The Master Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences has a degree or thesis activity that consists of an individual written research work, in which I should demonstrate the knowledge I acquired during the Program, show my skills and apply them to solve problems that are of current contingency. This is how the insertion in the working world will be much simpler, since it is very well seen the fact of having a postgraduate degree.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares