My Best Friend




I think I had never thought about it before but I would call a great adventure companion "best friend", his name is Allan, he is from the city where my family lives, he is a boy who tends to get into a lot of trouble and is very funny being close to him since interesting things always happen to him. I have known him since we were in the same course in high school, at first he was the "class clown" and he liked to be bothering others with his nonsense, he finally matured and now he is studying in Valparaíso, he has a girlfriend and now It doesn't get in trouble.
Before finishing high school we were together in a volleyball team and it was there that we spent more time together, because at that time we saw each other in classes all day and at the end we were in the gym training to have a better fitness and perform well in the games.
I remember clearly when he got stuck in our high school gym and had to go out a window that was over 4 meters high, he lost all the math class in there hahahaha

Comentarios

Entradas populares