The Best Concert Ever

Santiago Rock City

It was on September 29th, 2017, at the Estadio Monumental which is a soccer Stadium in Macul, Santiago. That day was Friday and I went to see to "Guns n Roses" and "The Who", two bands of 80' and 60' respectively.


The music and the sounds of these bands produce pleasure in me, they bring to me very good memories of my childhood.


First it was the concert of "The Who" and I had a great time, the people were very excited with songs like "Baba O'Riley", "My Generation" or "Behind Blue Eyes", they made people sang and shouted with these songs.



And then the part of Guns N Roses, my favourite rock band of all times came, although it is true, the members of the band are not what they were, their music continued to reach the heart of millions, with his great hits like, "Sweet Child O'Mine", "Paradise City", "Welcome to the Jungle" or "Patience", they made the whole stadium sing along with them. It was an unforgettable experience and I would repeat it a thousand times.











Comentarios

Entradas populares