Questions and Answers

In this new blog I will answer some questions that I have been asked lately:

What is your opinion about recycling?

On the subject of recycling I am very worried, some people have no conscience to try to fix the planet a bit, I feel really sorry for this, personally i am a person who throws away the garbage according to its type in the appropriate container.



What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?

Regarding this issue, I will always agree that having a pet is like having an unconditional companion at home, therefore, it should be treated as such, even if it is a bit strange or exotic, if you have what it takes to live well, for me there is no problem.


What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

I'm really quite neutral about this topic because there are people who do not like to adopt pets and I prefer that they buy them without having them, but without doubt they have to encourage the adoption of these, since they are living beings in search of a home, it is sensible to help them.


What is your opinion about climate change?

I think one of the worst things that brought progress was the increase in pollution of all kinds. Thus leading to global warming and endless processes harmful to all life on this planet.
For these reasons it is important to reduce the implementation of non-biodegradable materials and reduce industrial waste everywhere.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares