Changes and more changes


When I arrived at the university, I was very impressed with everything I saw, since everything was completely new to me. As I came from a public high school in the middle of a valley, I was easily surprised when I arrived in the capital. Everything is bigger and more technological than I expected, but I've been here for two years now and I really feel that the university I attend could improve in terms of infrastructure and the use of technology, or, rather than talking about the university in general, it is our campus that is left behind technology and infrastructurally, because in others university campuses they are very advanced, for example, the faculty of engineering.







The new sustainable building of the University of Chile, faculty of engineering.







I hope that in a few years our faculty will look like this, and receive the same attention as this faculty, to have a better quality of education and a more welcoming place to be.

As for the academic load and the duration of the races, I think it will be less and less, because they will realize that with the help of technology students will be able to learn faster to be professionals a long time before.



Maybe if they changed the educational system a bit, the students could get better prepared to the university and this way the would save  the first years of general education and leveling of all the students.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares